CrazyScuba 2015 Training Schedule
Private Classes are available. Call for details.
Times are aproximations.
Classroom time for Tue/Thur classes are 7 - 11PM.
Weekend classes are:
- Sat 9 AM - 3 PM
- Sun 9 AM - 4 PM
Lake weekend times vary depending on instructor.
- Saturday 9 AM - 4 PM or Saturday 3 PM - Dusk
- Sunday 9 AM - 2 PM
Up Coming Classes: As requested by students
14th: Pool Day
16th & 17th: Lake Weekend
27th: Pool Day
6th & 7th: Lake Weekend
18th & 19th: Lake Weekend
25th & 26th: Lake Weekend
8th & 9th: Lake Weekend
19th & 20th: Lake Weekend
If you do not see a date listed that you are interested in, please call us directly. Our class dates and Open Water weekends are very fluid. Thank you!
Beginner Open Water Certification
Come join us for your Open Water Dives and Certification! After going through the Open Water Certification course you will be able to go anywhere in the world, and if you have the experience for it, you can dive it! We have many customers who finish their Open Water Class and head off to Cozumel, the Bahamas, the Caymans, Fiji... all around the world to dive in the beautiful blue oceans. When you take your class with us, we make sure that you feel comfortable and safe, and that you finish your class with the confidence to go diving on your vacation.
We train through SSI (Scuba Schools International), an organization recognized throughout the world. This January SSI introduced their Online Digital Classes. With these classes you can do your coursework online at your own pace. You also watch the video's online, as well as take your quizes online.
How to get started:
- Call us! - 972-422-9400 We're here to answer any of your questions. Not sure how long it will take? What will the course include? Where can I go diving afterwards? We have those answers for you.
- You can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
- Once you have signed up for class, either in person, or over the phone, we will create your online account and email you the instructions to access it.
- Then, you take your time at your own pace to complete the coursework. We can see your progress on our end, and if you have any questions, again, please feel free to call us.
- When you are done with your coursework, give us a call and we will schedule the pool section for you. We contact the other people who are currently doing their online coursework and create a pool of people that are ready for their pools!
- We limit classes to 6 people so that we can keep the instructor student ratios low.
What does the class include?:
- We provide the BCD, Regulator, Tanks, and weights for the pool and lake dives.
- We provide an environment that allows for questions and for your safety.
- The cost also includes the pool sessions as well as the Open Water Dives.
- The cost includes your digital certification card that will be available on your DiveSSI application on your phone or device.
What does the class not include?:
- The class does not include the Mask, Snorkel, Boots and Fins. This is your Personal Snorkeling System, and will be what you take with you whenever you head on your vacation.
- The entry fee into the scuba quarry for your Open Water Dives. The quarry we normally use is in Terrell, TX at Clear Springs Scuba Park. They charge $20 per day, per person. This is a park entrance fee for the Scuba quarry. They do not allow fishermen or boats so that the environment is safer for the divers.
- We do not include any extra tank fills that may be required during the open water weekend.
- Transportation to the Open Water and pool sites.
We look forward to hearing from you. The best way is to stop by the store that we can show you what we offer. If you don't have the time however, we do understand. Please call us so that we can explain everything further and so that we can tell you about all the other classes that we offer.
Advanced Open Water Certification
- When you're ready to learn more, to feel more comfortable when you do night dives, or wreck dives, then we're here for you.
- Our Advanced Open Water Certification actually includes 4 specialties. It's not just a taste of the specialty, you will actually earn your Advanced Certification as well as some specialty cards!
- SSI is an experience based organization. We want to see that you actually have the experience before we call you an Advanced diver. After you have taken the class, and if you have 24 dives, then you get your card! If you don't have 24 dives yet, then go out and dive some more, and then, show us your log books, and you've completed the class!
- Call us to schedule a time to do your Advanced Open Water Certification.
We also have Specialty Classes in:
- Deep Diving
- Underwater Digital Photography
- Search and Recovery
- Wreck Diving
- Boat Diving
- Rebreather Diving
- Night and Limited Visibility
For any questions please feel free to contact us at (972) 422-9400 or with the form below.